8 Week Nutrition Connection Program
You CAN be successful!
I understand health, nutrition, "diet", all of those things that come along with that so called "healthy lifestyle" can feel completely overwhelming and like they are setting us up for failure. I understand because I have been there too! Most of us have tried one diet or another during our lifetime, and this is why I developed this program.
It isn't a diet! It's a perspective shift. This program is made to help you find that extra bit of energy, finally get rid of that horrific heartburn and bloating and to provide you with the support and understanding needed to find your healthy.
Who is this group for?
This group nutrition coaching is for anyone who:
- Wants more structure and support in developing and maintaining healthy habits;
- Creating a better relationship with your body and your food;
- Is bored and uninspired by their current nutrition approach;
- Is interested in nutrition coaching services but individual coaching is just too expensive right now.
- Weekly group Zoom calls to keep us all accountable and allow us to connect.
- Meal plan, grocery list and recipes every two weeks to make groceries more efficient.
- Private online community to ask questions and share your experiences.
- Goal setting suggestions, worksheets and nutrition information.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Understanding macronutrients.
- Stress and nutrition what's the connection.
- What is a healthy diet.
- Managing and understanding food cravings.
- What actually happens when we under eat.
- Supplementing - is it just expensive urine?
- Food spirals ("falling off the wagon") and what they are teaching you.
- How to apply everything you have learnt once the program ends.
When Does It Run?
- Starting May 6th @ 7:00PM EST
- Can't make a meeting? No fear. Brittany will share everything you need to know if you need to miss a meeting.
Where Do We Meet?
- All meet ups will be taking place virtually. So choose your most comfy room at home and let's get started.