Say F U to Diet Culture
Say F U to Diet Culture
Many of us have been on a diet or modified eating roller coast for a large portion of our lives. We research new trends in hopes of finally finding the diet that will "work for us" that preverbally golden ticket. The problem is there is no golden ticket and for the large majority of us we've been sold faulty promises and broken ideologies when it comes to diet and lifestyle.
If you are finished with promises to drop 40lbs in 2 days that never pan out, feeling bad about "falling off the wagon" & blaming yourself for that diet that "didn't work", well then it's time to Say F U to Diet Culture
This 2 hour workshop has been designed to help you shift into a healthy and positive relationship with food and your health. I won't be selling you a diet, but instead this workshop will be preparing you to make healthful changes and swaps in your life to have you feeling good and thriving.
During this workshop we will explore:
- The Yo-Yo effect - what this has done to your metabolism and why you always put the weight back on.
- The willpower lie and how we've been blamed for not succeeding at a diet.
- Why we gave up on that new trendy diet. Spoiler alert, it was never your fault!
- How to build long term success.
- How to thrive and make the right health decisions for you.
- Live food journal review - I'll break down and provide real time feedback on what you're actually eating.
- Live Q&A - get an opportunity to ask real questions that matter to you.
What you will walk away with:
- Full 5 day meal plan ($150)
- Over 10 unique recipes ($80)
- Replay of the workshop ($25)
- Nutrition tips and handouts to help you form new habits ($60)
- Food journal breakdown to give you tips on building a healthy diet ($50)
- Total Value: $365, being offered for only $67+taxes
Where do we meet?
- This workshop will be taking place virtually over Zoom, meaning you can take the call where ever it is most comfortable for you.
When are we meeting?
- The live call will be taking place October 21st at 7pm EST
- This workshop will last 2 hours, complete with live food journal review and Q&A
What if I am unable to make the live workshop?
- Live workshops are great, but we all have busy lives and you might not be able to make it, or heck maybe other priorities will pull you away before it is over and I get it. Each registered participant will receive a free recording of the entire workshop so you don't miss a thing.
Have More Questions?
- Reach out directly to me, the Healing Ginger at firstname.lastname@example.org, happy to answer any questions you might have!